Sundown team 18

X2

Or anything else not legit

Planet audio... etc
13,000 true rms Korean amp. Same amp crescendo uses for their bassclef 13ks or whatever it’s called. 100 ah lithium and 350 amp alternator. 

The only thing missing is the subs. I’ll just buy 2 neo teams d1s and run it with a series/parallel for 1 ohm.

the amp can go down to .5 tho

I really hope these 5000 watt subs aren't going on a "5000 watts max" boss amp...but yea I usually go on the12volt for spitballing ideas and check with a dmm before powering anything
I guess my lack of knowledge on ohms law made me seem more stupid than I am. 

13k true clean rms

Still doesn't explain why your stumped on ohms asking about it on a public car audio forum. Seems to me you don't know how to plan things out.

Just imagine if they made dual voice coil tweeters or coaxial sets.  People everywhere would be on the forum asking.
That actually would be a good idea. We all know amps put out more power the lower the ohm load. Why not do the same with speakers? I mean, 2 ohm comp set would be louder than a reg 4 ohm comp set. My Polks are sorta unique because they're 2.7 ohms vs. the reg 4 ohm 95% of them that are.

It kinda bugs me when vendors post specs of the D2 or D4 sub only. They list both version but the rest of the TS parameters are for only one of the models.  Not a huge deal really I guess, but I like seeing as much as I can while looking at stuff.
My favorite is missing some of the specs all together like I guess it's a secret or something. I see very few list the le. some hardly enough or worse not enough to model leaving ya to search around for specs. I've found a few manufactures to be just as bad as some of the vendors.. oh well I don't buy them anyway ie kicker for example 😄.

13,000 true rms Korean amp. Same amp crescendo uses for their bassclef 13ks or whatever it’s called. 100 ah lithium and 350 amp alternator. 

The only thing missing is the subs. I’ll just buy 2 neo teams d1s and run it with a series/parallel for 1 ohm.

the amp can go down to .5 tho
If it can do .5 ohm don’t do 1 ohm. That’s just wasting potential power. If you get the dual .7’s you should be able to wire them down to a .7 load. otherwise on down4sound they have dual 1 coils listed

That actually would be a good idea. We all know amps put out more power the lower the ohm load. Why not do the same with speakers? I mean, 2 ohm comp set would be louder than a reg 4 ohm comp set. My Polks are sorta unique because they're 2.7 ohms vs. the reg 4 ohm 95% of them that are.
I would think a mid bass would be a perfect example. This I can see feasible, as some build door pods and even put 12in woofers in them...

My favorite is missing some of the specs all together like I guess it's a secret or something. I see very few list the le. some hardly enough or worse not enough to model leaving ya to search around for specs. I've found a few manufactures to be just as bad as some of the vendors.. oh well I don't buy them anyway ie kicker for example 😄.
Ya, that is why recently bought a wt2. Am still trying to completely understand it though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.