Sundown team 18

Wiring in sieries to me, just means you double the resistance each time you connect one polarity of a voice coil to its opposite polarity.  Parallel means to me that you cut the resitance in half each time you wire a voice coil to the same circuit of the same polarity.  So wiring two "1 ohm" subwoofers in series parallel would result in a 1ohm set. Because you are wiring each sub in parallel then joining both together as a series.  

I don’t do **** until I know it’s correct. A little explaining on this voice coil rating could help. 
A scew up does not care if you know it all or not. They just happen.  It can happen to anyone, but just asking for answers, getting them and expecting it to click won't always help you know it and understand.  

A scew up does not care if you know it all or not. They just happen.  It can happen to anyone, but just asking for answers, getting them and expecting it to click won't always help you know it and understand.  
So if I get two DVC D0.5 subs I can wire them in series to get a 1 ohm load?

Just imagine if they made dual voice coil tweeters or coaxial sets.  People everywhere would be on the forum asking.
Idk I thought you did a good job answering the question yesterday. I guess the app I suggested is down today too.

Sometimes I think there's too much fluoride in the water or something causing confusion 

Idk I thought you did a good job answering the question yesterday. I guess the app I suggested is down today too.

Sometimes I think there's too much fluoride in the water or something causing confusion 
It happens. I still go to the12volt site to making sure I remembered it corectly

Right I do the same and always double check with a dmm in case I had a brain fart. I think people over think too on top of not taking  things in that other people say.
It kinda bugs me when vendors post specs of the D2 or D4 sub only. They list both version but the rest of the TS parameters are for only one of the models.  Not a huge deal really I guess, but I like seeing as much as I can while looking at stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.