Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 inch aeroport

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Stay sealed

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list
dont cram subs into were they arent supposed to be.
Sub is already there in a box. If I can fit it, I'm gonna add onto the box. But that's gonna be a couple of weeks. I'm ready to port it now and go get metered again. 130.7 legal ain't cutting it for me.

[quote name='Brian21699']Will a 3 inch aeroport be enough in just under 1.5 cubes? Or do I have to use a 4? I would have to cut out some of the plastics of my truck to put a 4, but a 3 will fit perfect. @sundownz[/QUOTE]

port takes up space, sub takes up space. You are not gonna get adequate port area nor low enough tuning to make it worthwhile. You Might gain a tiny bit but you will sound peaky. To be honest your current box is only good enough for a 10. As in a 10 will get louder and sound better in that box than a 12.

port takes up space, sub takes up space. You are not gonna get adequate port area nor low enough tuning to make it worthwhile. You Might gain a tiny bit but you will sound peaky. To be honest your current box is only good enough for a 10. As in a 10 will get louder and sound better in that box than a 12.
I already accounted for the sub and the port will be external. I'm probably gonna end up swapping to a 10, but for now I have a 12.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...