!!! Sundown SA-8 v.2 PRE-ORDER !!!

I might add that the Z v.3 line will be made in China at some point as well -- the assembly process is identical to our SA line (which I spent alot of time on) so they can be made just as good at our factory as we can make them.

Obviously custom units we will still assemble as well as re-cone kits for them.

Quite simply... there is NO way we could meet even 10% of the demand assembling every single woofer here (especially the SA and E lines). There would also be no added value -- as we test and inspect each woofer from our factory to make sure it's just as good as if we did built it here.

Glad I got in on this pre order. Awesome price on what is sure to be an awesome sub. Only wish I had bought four instead of only three. Trying to figure out what I want to do for an enclosure right now.

Original thread is closed as ordering has been shut down.
They will be leaving our factory March 8th - 13th and arrival time is 25 - 35 days... so we will be from 1st to 2nd week of April which is a bit behind schedule but not too bad.

We sold such a huge quantity it will probably take 2 weeks or more to get them all tested and shipped out.

If any stock remains regular ordering will open back up after that point. We have to make sure that we have enough fully QC passing units to supply all currently paid pre-orders before taking any more orders.

If you missed out... we have two more production runs scheduling for arrival in ~May and another for arrival in ~June-July but the pricing will be regular and not pre-order special.
The container should be in port at Charleston on April 7th -- we USUALLY get it less than a week after that. So cross your fingers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Once they come in I'll bring in a few extra helpers to test them as fast as possible to get them out to customers.

The SA-8 v.2 container is released from port and should be to us by Wednesday. We are trying to get them to pick it up sooner but there is supposidly a backup of containers due to the Easter holiday. If we are able to get it here sooner I'll post another update.

They are in stock this morning. Truck is unloaded and I've started testing. Some of the earliest orders will get shipped today. It could take up to a week to get them ALL shipped since we test every one of them. I posted some inventory pictures on our Facebook.

Please DO NOT ask me about your individual order as I will not be going through the whole folder to check. Just know we will test and ship them ASAP and tracking #s will be dispatched to your dealer if you ordered from a dealer or to your PAYPAL e-mail account if you ordered that way.

558631_329587127096765_114478905274256_814596_334610181_n.jpg

147 woofers out today. :high5: @ Jacob and everyone who helped.

Wow, thats a lot of moofers. I should have pre ordered 4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Ah well, Im sure a few will come up for sale soon. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

SSA will have a stocking quantity available and WoofersEtc will have a few dozen available.

I have more in production but there will be some delay time -- I honestly was shocked at the sheer number of pre-orders so was unprepared with backup quantities.

Whew! Forgot to take pictures of the haul from today... but our FedEx man came by twice =) We should have the last of the pre-ordered SA-8s v.2s out Monday and also start shipping NeoPro-6.5 pre-orders !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date