Sundown SA 12s vs Q-Power 15s

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes in every way. I used the same qpower subs, but haven't personally owned the SA's. I have heard them in person however and they sound much better. Basically you're going from a throw away $70 sub to something with build quality. Just out of curiosity, what are the box specs for your 15's?

I would get a better amp If you want louder and cleaner sound. Your going from 15s to 12s man, if anything you might lose output, your not gonna see any changes unless your going from your q power 15s to sundown 15s and put them in a proper enclosure to match the subwoofer's TS parameter specs and your vehicle's acoustics.

I would get a better amp If you want louder and cleaner sound. Your going from 15s to 12s man, if anything you might lose output, your not gonna see any changes unless your going from your q power 15s to sundown 15s and put them in a proper enclosure to match the subwoofer's TS parameter specs and your vehicle's acoustics.
What he said ^^ qpowers are cheap spl subs. They get loud but dont sound that great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.