Total Mobile Audio Subs??

Participant count
  • Participant list
Does anybody know anything about Total Mobile Audio subs?My friend is trying to sell some, but has absolutely no info. She literally got the subs as like a door prize or something.

thanks in advance.
They are a low entry line owned by jl audio ..if its the base model subs they are 150rms and like 45 bucks new ..so idk if that fits ur needs ..i would expect a whole lot...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I do not remember that HU at all. I do remember that Crime Stopper had features like those but not controlling the HU? Clifford alarm system would...
Thanks! It may never have made it to U.S. retail. Actually, I highly doubt it! They have diversified their product line now as can be seen on...
The next time it happens check the voltage directly at the Boss radio. If it has 12v on both the red and yellow wires and the black wire is...
The link doesn't work for me, (although they never do). I get they might not want to link to a competing website, but if there was ever a reason...

About this thread

brian.cline

brian.cline
Dayton, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
brian.cline