Sundown SA-12 ported @ 32hz?

32-34hz would give you a nice mix of lows and highs. i had 2 sa10s in a 2.75 cu.ft tuned @ 33hz and they loved. The 2 sa15s i have now are in 8 cubes tuned @ 33hz and it sounds great!

I'm running a single SA-10 in bout 1.4 cubes off the two rear channels of a 100.4 bridged, tuned to 32hz appox and it's just plain wicked....I say go for it my friend

Sure you can, but not with one sub, in a daily box, and playing music. There will be extremely little difference. It's not going to be night and day, especially enough to stress about.

i personally can hear the difference from 40-36 and 36-30. on music. but i know absolutely nothing and here nothing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.