Sundown Sa 10 question

Participant count
  • Participant list
my amp is audiopipe apsm 2000 , i havent buy sa 10 yet im waiting your next comment lol , ive got 2 box 1 sealed 1 bandpass , not the good enclosure size tought .

it depends on the space you are willing to give to achieve what you want. if you are stuck on a single sub, look at dc audio lvl 4, maybe a ssa icon in 12. some guys on here build great boxes. go ported at a tuning of 30-34 hrtz, and you would be amazed. oh, what's your budget? i have used that amp, you would be better off using that in a 2ohm set-up, gets kind of muddy if you try for that 2000 in 1ohm, on 2ohm you should be able to get a good 1000wrms out of it.

well i want 2 good 10 inch sub with good sq that can go in a sealed and ported box for all kind of music //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif budget is 450 max for both shipped ( ebay buy )

half of my trunk max ineed to keep space for dead bodies lol

on the bay, ok, look for subs with an rms of 400-500 wrms. on there you would have to luck up and catch some one selling theirs. most of the good stuff that we run are not authorized for internet sales. check the classies on here and maybe you can work out a deal with somebody when it is time to ship, since you are a canuk. and ported usually gives a better respone with less power needed than sealed.

well they sale sundown on ebay so thats why im asking about sundown , i dont really know other good subs around 200 that will be good with all kind of music and sq

Like you, I listen to a wide range of music. I'm running a single Sundown SA-10 in a slot ported box tuned at 32hz on a bridged Sundown 125.2 and I have yet to find anything that it couldn't play with authority and excellent sq so I highly recommend the SA-10 that you are looking at.....Rick

if yes should i go with 2 10 Idq instead of sundown sa10 ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

it depends on the space you are willing to give to achieve what you want. if you are stuck on a single sub, look at dc audio lvl 4, maybe a ssa icon in 12. some guys on here build great boxes. go ported at a tuning of 30-34 hrtz, and you would be amazed. oh, what's your budget? i have used that amp, you would be better off using that in a 2ohm set-up, gets kind of muddy if you try for that 2000 in 1ohm, on 2ohm you should be able to get a good 1000wrms out of it.
i tought about 1 ohm it and get 1k rms instead of 2 ohm it and get 1k rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.