Sundown Pro audio drivers?

As I've already mentioned don't expect the highest sensitivity out there -- as this is a car woofer and we dropped Sensitivity down a bit in the interest of more mid-bass in IB and sealed. Since most folks don't port their doors a super strong motor (high sensitivity) and resultant super low Qts don't really give the most midbass in this application.

Full specs will be forth-coming -- I want to verify them again before posting them up. Testing has been done by listening and adjusting from there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

As I've already mentioned don't expect the highest sensitivity out there -- as this is a car woofer and we dropped Sensitivity down a bit in the interest of more mid-bass in IB and sealed. Since most folks don't port their doors a super strong motor (high sensitivity) and resultant super low Qts don't really give the most midbass in this application.
Full specs will be forth-coming -- I want to verify them again before posting them up. Testing has been done by listening and adjusting from there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
As long as sensitivity is 92-93db+ at 1w/1m I think you'll have plenty of output overall, especially since I'm sure they can handle a good deal of power as well if someone were to want to run one in each door and use a bridged 4 channel amp for power.

Do you have any graphs on these drivers yet?

What cross pionts have you worked with?

I saw that horn tweeter in the vidoe, just wondering how they mte with a large format tweeter.

I'm more into SQL, Not SPL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.