Sundown Pro audio drivers?

any normal person does not need more than one well really not even one but most of us in car audio arent all there so 2 plus per door work great LOL

The level of output without a lot of juice will surprise you -- on "50-watts" I can't stand to be next to it without ear plugs.
ya and with it being 8ohm to send it 50 watts we gotta have a 100x2 amp on just 2 speakers...

if it were 4 ohm we could use that same 100x2 amp and do tweets and ur speakers and be a happy camper

ya and with it being 8ohm to send it 50 watts we gotta have a 100x2 amp on just 2 speakers...
if it were 4 ohm we could use that same 100x2 amp and do tweets and ur speakers and be a happy camper

but you couldnt run active with 2 tweets and 2 pro drivers and who says you cant do that any way i have seen the 100.2 work @ 1ohm it gets hot but will do it and still works great but either way 100.4 or 200.4 is a way better pick if you only want one amp so you can run active passive sounds like crap compared to a properly set up active

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.