Sundown b-stock items for sale

Kenny Pollock
10+ year member

drag it!
Saw this over at Sound Solutions Audio forums, Jake is selling some b-stock amplifiers. Just figured I'd mention it, great chance to buy great products for cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Since I'm not selling them, I didn't want to post in the classifieds section.

Anyways, here you go: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8624

Both 1500Ds are still up for sale... buyer backed out.

B-Stock is an item that is not up to standards, meaning not in complete pristine condition. The cosmetic cartons were damaged in shipping and you will see TINY scuff marks, as shown in the pictures. Otherwise they are as good as a brand new amplifier, since they are new and never used.

Both 1500Ds are still up for sale... buyer backed out.
B-Stock is an item that is not up to standards, meaning not in complete pristine condition. The cosmetic cartons were damaged in shipping and you will see TINY scuff marks, as shown in the pictures. Otherwise they are as good as a brand new amplifier, since they are new and never used.
thanks for the info

i felt soo stupid asking that Q lol

I would love one of those 1500d's.... and im like 15 mins from a dealer in the huntersville, NC location.

still, $400 = //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.