Sundown Audio ZV4 4th order blowthrough help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright guys I'm needing some help with a enclosure. Im wanting to do a 4th order blow through box for a single cab silverado. I have 2 ZV4 15" subs with SPL cones. Im strapping two sound stream ta1.3000d amps at .25 ohm lol with box rise i think i should be ok. Working with this until i can save for better amps. Anyways my dimensions are W: 49.75" H: 19" D: Trying to stay around 36"

I was told by multiple people to do a 3:1 ratio box so 4 ft3 sealed and 12ft3 ported. But after displacement and 1.5 thickness all the way around to keep my box stiff as hell its **** near taking up my whole bed which i just don't want to do right now. Im open to all ideas from my basshead community. Im also willing to throw some money to someone for a nice design must have good references in that case. Thanks and god bless

Build a small test sealed box to get your resonant frequency you might be able to shrink the sealed side down to 3 cube making your ported 9 cu. Try for around 45-48hz on the sealed side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.