Sundown Audio SD-2 10 Fresh Recone

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
1. Product:

Sundown SD-2 10 d4

2. Specs:

Dual 4ohm coils - 500 watts rms. This is essentially the shallow version of an SA-10 made for tighter spaces or those who would prefer to use a sealed enclosure.

3. Description/Condition:

This was previously used and reconed. It has not been powered since the recone. If you listen carefully you can hear a small piece of debris in the motor that rattles if you are holding the speaker and shaking it around. I did test this and the piece of debris does not affect the speaker's functionality at all - just something to be aware of. The debris likely got into the motor during cleaning and since there are no backplate vents I am not able to get it out without tearing the sub apart.

4. Price: :

$80 + shipping - I actually have 2 more of these that I can build to match if you are interested (they would not have any debris in the motor therefore would cost more)

5. Pictures:

20121223_175257_zps9a27d6f8.jpg

20121223_175343_zpsd698ebad.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.