1Mike1

Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Dec 9, 2015
Conway,AR
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio Mono 4k watt 1ohm Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New.Removed for pics and testing only.4-5k 1ohm load..

Price:

1050 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free Shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
9   0   0
May 30, 2013
oxford ms
Yeah dynamic runs don't impress me. That's like saying its a 8k max amp. If lightning came down and struck the amp it would make 8k for a split second. I bet if you tried to maintain that output for longer then a sec it would fall to 4-5k. Still not a bad amp though.

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Rating - 100% 
6   0   0
Dec 22, 2014
Laughlin
I know the feeling trying to get good money for new stuff that you know someone bought one today. GLWS man, hope you get what ya can, I don't know why its worth $300 less because you bought it and took it home, but that's the way it is I suppose. Again awesome amp, nothing but good said about it glws

OP

1Mike1

Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Dec 9, 2015
Conway,AR
I agree man..Im completely blown away..I THOUGHT sundown was a sought after brand but maybe i was wrong lol..This is a stupid price and a steal for somebody..Thanks alot for the kind words buddy

cfox10

Rock the house.
Rating - 100% 
1   0   0
Mar 21, 2011
Tillamook, Oregon
I agree man..Im completely blown away..I THOUGHT sundown was a sought after brand but maybe i was wrong lol..This is a stupid price and a steal for somebody..Thanks alot for the kind words buddy
Have facebook? Join amplifier classifieds. I want this amp but it's Holiday season and cash is tight.

Any trades by chance?

OP

1Mike1

Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Dec 9, 2015
Conway,AR
I have this amp and my dd subs posted on ebay and 10 other places.no luck anywhere..no thanks on trades just need cash towards my new subs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds