Sundown audio scv4000d mono 1ohm amp nib

1Mike1

Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio Mono 4k watt 1ohm Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New.Removed for pics and testing only.4-5k 1ohm load..

Price:

1050 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free Shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah dynamic runs don't impress me. That's like saying its a 8k max amp. If lightning came down and struck the amp it would make 8k for a split second. I bet if you tried to maintain that output for longer then a sec it would fall to 4-5k. Still not a bad amp though.

I know the feeling trying to get good money for new stuff that you know someone bought one today. GLWS man, hope you get what ya can, I don't know why its worth $300 less because you bought it and took it home, but that's the way it is I suppose. Again awesome amp, nothing but good said about it glws

I agree man..Im completely blown away..I THOUGHT sundown was a sought after brand but maybe i was wrong lol..This is a stupid price and a steal for somebody..Thanks alot for the kind words buddy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.