Sundown Audio SA Series Subs and Earthquake Audio Subs $100.00

i had been thinking about this all day.

i have been waiting for a good deal to pick up to 2x SA 8's V2.. and i was starting to convince myself that this would be legit...

glad i didnt buy them... so back to waiting for 2 SA8's for $ 200ish

i had been thinking about this all day.i have been waiting for a good deal to pick up to 2x SA 8's V2.. and i was starting to convince myself that this would be legit...

glad i didnt buy them... so back to waiting for 2 SA8's for $ 200ish
good call lol like 90% of their pictures of products are from sonic

Sorry should have clarified

quick to judge OP I didn't find anything on his username

but so called "Charles Odom" has several domain names that lead to the same site.

EXTREME CAR AUDIO AND VIDEO

got a complaint here: http://www.scambook.com/report/view/128128/OzPCSllccom-Complaint-128128-for-$142.99

and here: Complaint / review: OzPCSllc.com - Don't waste your time and money | USA Consumer Complaints and Reviews | id# 351839

Apparently he does computer repair too lol: OZPCS Computer Repair Olathe, KS, 66061 - YP.com

Oh and aquarium stuff if you need that as well: Aquatic Aquarium in Olathe, KS 66061 - (913) 742-2899

Address matches this address here at the bottom of the page: OZPCS LLC: PRIVACY POLICY

There's more too

I need to get back to work lol

but yeah kind of fishy the OP first post was a link to a scammer...

just reading the first complaint is good enough for me to not do business.

If it had been a business other than a car audio one.. i might say F it... but since it was a car audio one, and got shut down and re-opened again under a new name...

yaaaayyy.. pass

then on top of it all... to change the prices the first day when he found out there was interest in his products... SHHHHADDDYYY

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.