Sundown Audio SA-10 1.43cuft ported

Hi guys what are your thoughts on 1.43cuft box tuned at 30hz 3" port 13.6" length?
well your #'s are right as long as u subtracted bracing, sub and port disp to get the 1.43cf.. i would tune it to 33-36hz butt thats just me.. if u listen to rap only 32hz is fine if u like rock at all i'd do 34-38hz (35hz tune will play to 29hz safely especially if amp has ss filter) if amp don't have ss filter and u listen to real low bass then u need to stay 32 hz or under just to protect sub

as far as port size how much power do u have to sub? someone would have to model a sa 10 to check port area is big enough with your power..

yes it is with port and sub disp.. Do you think port location will be ok it will have a 90 deg as well?

yes it is with port and sub disp.. Do you think port location will be ok it will have a 90 deg as well?
as long as neither end of port is blocked (need couple inches free on each end) remember u can have port come out of box as far as u want, may look stupid but thats up to u.. if u leave 2" sticking out u can add to it and change tuning easily..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.