Sundown Audio...Made in USA???

[quote name='laidback']US or China?[/QUOTE]

Depends on what product u get...amps are korean and some subs are hand built here and some stuff says china

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

[/COLOR @sundownz; can tell u exactly where the product ur looking at came from

my SD-2's will be here tomorrow, how will i know if there built here? you say "some stuff says china" are you saying if the magnet or basket is silver?

Other than that, it's probably been on a boat.
Not a bad thing.

t1larg.on.a.boat.jpg

Not a bad thing.
t1larg.on.a.boat.jpg
I'm just wondering why sundown can use China build houses and it "ok" but if some other brand does everyone is quick to say its "garbage"????

Not that I discredit Jacob, and the reason I don't is because I've never run his products.. Not cuz I'm like every other groupie nut hugger!

I've heard his stuff is expensive but I wouldn't know because there are no dealers within 1000 miles I bet!

I'm just wondering why sundown can use China build houses and it "ok" but if some other brand does everyone is quick to say its "garbage"????
Not that I discredit Jacob, and the reason I don't is because I've never run his products.. Not cuz I'm like every other groupie nut hugger!

I've heard his stuff is expensive but I wouldn't know because there are no dealers within 1000 miles I bet!
Cause its a proven solid line now ..im sure it caught flack back when ppl were like wtf is sundown audio ..is that a flea market sub...and yes ppl jump to alot of conclusions about a new product but no one really knows until we take a chance and see what its made of ..could be total trash could be the next big thing ..and then a new set of nuts have been made to hang on

Ya no kidding !!!!

ppl jump to alot of conclusions about a new product but no one really knows until we take a chance and see what its made of ..could be total trash could be the next big thing ..and then a new set of nuts have been made to hang on
LOL I love that,... A new set of nuts have been made!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
got a hold of my SD-2's today and these things are massive for a 10" they are way heavier than my old infinity kappa perfects. i still had one box from the kappas, i kinda jimmy rigged a new SD in there and quickly turned the radio on.............OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! ONE is border line louder than BOTH of the kappas. it really didnt sound that good to start out with....i mean actually like crap. i almost was disappointed. BUT after a few minutes of playing this thing transformed, i mean holy crap what a difference. i was playing a little bass mechanic and jeez what a few minutes makes. I CANT WAIT TO GET BOTH OF THEM IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS to all who helped me decide on SUNDOWN AUDIO. I know they will get better over time. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got a hold of my SD-2's today and these things are massive for a 10" they are way heavier than my old infinity kappa perfects. i still had one box from the kappas, i kinda jimmy rigged a new SD in there and quickly turned the radio on.............OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! ONE is border line louder than BOTH of the kappas. it really didnt sound that good to start out with....i mean actually like crap. i almost was disappointed. BUT after a few minutes of playing this thing transformed, i mean holy crap what a difference. i was playing a little bass mechanic and jeez what a few minutes makes. I CANT WAIT TO GET BOTH OF THEM IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS to all who helped me decide on SUNDOWN AUDIO. I know they will get better over time. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad ur happy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.