SOLD Sundown Audio E8 8" woofers

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
I have a whole bunch of these for sale. All have fresh recones. Brand new condition. $60 each + shipping costs. I will get some pictures and specs up later tonight after work.

E81.jpg

E82.jpg

Pic of the reconed driver

e8recone-1.jpg

Alrght I have my last run ready to ship out. Last minute orders ned to be paid by tomorrow night or might have to wait until after I settle to the new place

I am gtting better at these... I just timed myself and taking a clean motor and basket I can assemble the soft parts into a working woofer in 9 minutes... not too shabby

I am gtting better at these... I just timed myself and taking a clean motor and basket I can assemble the soft parts into a working woofer in 9 minutes... not too shabby
*cough* *cough* show off anyway free bumpp

We've done business before....wanna give me a hook up on a single 8?!?!? PM if you can do that! Also, didn't really look (lazy) but are they SVC4's or D4's?!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.