Sundown 3500 or DC 3.5

i heard they have the same board ive heard this from both people who run sundown and dc to me the guts look the same u wont go wrong with either one i love my saz 3500
The owner of Sundown is in this thread.. lol. He's saying differently...

I would suggest counting the output MOSFETs as a start then holding them side to side to see the difference in length. They are NOT the same guts.
..riight here.

you can buy them from me direct ,but i'm not the owner of dc ,just a rep.as far as a wager ,i dont gamble ,i know what your amps are capable of ,i had a saz 4500 for a while and loved it.just didnt give me the numbers i needed or wanted.and yes i was talking about the 4500,dc 5.0 ab 500.1 test.trust me i love your amps, never ran your woofers tho ,but will some day.just didn't want to wait for 4-6 months for another saz 4500 and needed more power.i sent you a couple of emails about buying direct as i have a dealer resale lic. but never got to you ,only one of your salesmen , and was told since i have a small business and was only a mobile service that sundown would not sell to me as such.no biggie but just wanted to offer my customers some more options.

you can buy them from me direct ,but i'm not the owner of dc ,just a rep.as far as a wager ,i dont gamble ,i know what your amps are capable of ,i had a saz 4500 for a while and loved it.just didnt give me the numbers i needed or wanted.and yes i was talking about the 4500,dc 5.0 ab 500.1 test.trust me i love your amps, never ran your woofers tho ,but will some day.just didn't want to wait for 4-6 months for another saz 4500 and needed more power.i sent you a couple of emails about buying direct as i have a dealer resale lic. but never got to you ,only one of your salesmen , and was told since i have a small business and was only a mobile service that sundown would not sell to me as such.no biggie but just wanted to offer my customers some more options.
I thought the op asked about the sundown 3500 and DC 3.5?

Lulz no one gambles when they know they're going to lose

i heard they have the same board ive heard this from both people who run sundown and dc to me the guts look the same
Go tell those people you heard that from that they're lying idiots. Anyone who can't tell the difference between the two should give up everything electronic. Seriously, they look nothing alike.

DC 3.5

Heatsink Length inch/mm 21.26"/540mm

Heatsink Width inch/mm 9.38"/238mm

Heatsink Height inch/mm 2.35"/59.6mm

amp3.5k.jpg

35kwinternalpic.jpg

Sundown saz-3500d

Dimensions 252(W) x 53(H) x 660(L)mm

CIMG2265.JPG

look the same to me bro lol i mean both are in different spots on the board they both get around a little more if u care about 100+ few little watts find a clamp test then on both if i was tight on money id get the dc seeing how they are around $650 shipped

This thread is about two specific amps and not which company is better. A simple question... as simple as which car has more horsepower (insert car example here). It's not about which car you like better or which manufacturers product that you own or sell -- it's just about which has more horsepower. Very simple question with a very simple answer supported by design facts and testing. That is all. I am simply stating exactly HOW confident I am that I have the correct facts.

I fully understand everyone likes certain things, supports certain brands, etc and that is great and a part of the fun on the hobby... but that is all irrelevant to this thread. No disrespect intended and I hope that is mutual but I don't like to see incorrect data on our products posted on the forums.

i wasn't trying too.i just was quoting what i had seen in a earlier post.no disrespect intended jacob.i do know that both amps do put out rated plus some.but i am not the person who designed or built the amp or amps so i agree that you do know more about how these are built and what they will produce.like i said earlier i have ran both brands and love them both as well.any way both are great amps and dont think anyone could go wrong with either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.