SOLD Sundown 3000d must sell asap

grizzjwill
10+ year member

Beatin down the block
nashville,tn
I have a sundown 3000d that I have ran for the past month. Im stuck out of town and I need to sale this to make it back home. I have a few refs on here if needed. The amp works perfect and I would give it 9/10 cosmetically only because it has been mounted. Im asking 510 shipped if you buy tonight. Specs are listed below.

SPECIFICATIONS:

* 3000 x 1 watts @ 1 ohm

* 1600 x 1 watts @ 2 ohms

* 800 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms

* 0.2v - 6v adjustable input sensitivity

* 10 Hz - 350 Hz Frequency Response

* Greater than 90 dB S/N Ratio

* 4-Way Protection Circuit (Thermal, Overload, Speaker Short, and Over Current)

* Linkable to another SAZ-3000D for up to 6000 watts @ 2 ohms

* 35 Hz - 300 Hz adjustable 24dB Low-Pass Crossover

* 10 Hz - 60 Hz adjustable 24dB Subsonic Filter

* 0 - 180 degree adjustable phase shift

* 0 - 18 dB adjustable bass boost with 45 Hz center frequency

* Wired Remote Control unit included

* 300-amp external fuse required

* 23.4" L x 9.9" W x 2" H

I was gonna meet him in person and he agreed to (but I ended up not being able to get over to him because im at my Gparents house and i dont have my own transportation, he's like an hour away from me right now according to where he told me he is) so that kinda makes me think that he at least has the amp, so idk..

I was gonna meet him in person and he agreed to (but I ended up not being able to get over to him because im at my Gparents house and i dont have my own transportation, he's like an hour away from me right now according to where he told me he is) so that kinda makes me think that he at least has the amp, so idk..

really...thats gives me hope. maybe he got his car fixed and headed home. hmm im sure paypal can make things right

really...thats gives me hope. maybe he got his car fixed and headed home. hmm im sure paypal can make things right
Yea, I can't vouch for him or anything, but he seemed pretty straight up...and I mean, if he was making plans with me to come pick it up...what was he gonna do if he didn't plan on selling the amp? Hope I come alone..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif?

I'm pretty sure he at least has it. Whether he really intended to sell it that cheap, who knows...i guess we'll find out

In st louis
thought he was in St. Louis?????

i gave him my work phone number and mine you think he would call me with track info?? he wanted me to send 300 then when he provided track info i send 210 ....we decided id send 300 then 210 when amp is in hand. he said he had a laptop and the hotel he was staying at had internet? i wish i had got a phone number from him, does anybody know how i could get information on him

**** he was responding every 10 secs to sell this, now that he got some money, he stopped. **** it, contact paypal and do a chargeback, if he did not scam you, then his account should not go negative.

either way, the more time passes, the more chance of you getting screwed. even if he responds, forget it, dont take the chance. i seen many for sale threads going bad, guy makes payment, guy takes 2 weeks to ship with no responses, posts out of nowhere saying he needs more time, yadda yadda yadda.

if you wait then good luck, and if you get scammed then you deserved it.

he was on other sites the next day he got my money he was suppose to pm me saying it was sent with a track#. he was responding every 10 sec when he was trying to sell it. then the second he got the cash he was gone. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

i went ahead and did a dispute with paypal to cover my ass so if he comes thru ill drop it but if hes scaming me paypal should give me my money back:confused:

and if that amp is in the mail and paypal contacts him with the dispute im sure hell contact me asap;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.