SOLD Sundown 3000d must sell asap

grizzjwill
10+ year member

Beatin down the block
nashville,tn
I have a sundown 3000d that I have ran for the past month. Im stuck out of town and I need to sale this to make it back home. I have a few refs on here if needed. The amp works perfect and I would give it 9/10 cosmetically only because it has been mounted. Im asking 510 shipped if you buy tonight. Specs are listed below.

SPECIFICATIONS:

* 3000 x 1 watts @ 1 ohm

* 1600 x 1 watts @ 2 ohms

* 800 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms

* 0.2v - 6v adjustable input sensitivity

* 10 Hz - 350 Hz Frequency Response

* Greater than 90 dB S/N Ratio

* 4-Way Protection Circuit (Thermal, Overload, Speaker Short, and Over Current)

* Linkable to another SAZ-3000D for up to 6000 watts @ 2 ohms

* 35 Hz - 300 Hz adjustable 24dB Low-Pass Crossover

* 10 Hz - 60 Hz adjustable 24dB Subsonic Filter

* 0 - 180 degree adjustable phase shift

* 0 - 18 dB adjustable bass boost with 45 Hz center frequency

* Wired Remote Control unit included

* 300-amp external fuse required

* 23.4" L x 9.9" W x 2" H

this **** is getting to me...... the guy even asked hey is your paypal address where you want it shipped . i hope all works out in my favor

"if you wait then good luck, and if you get scammed then you deserved it."

No one deservers to get scammed why would you even say something like that?

ya well he was suppose to send the track # . he said he was in a hotel where they have internet so thats how he was on here maybe he dont have net at the moment. he had a few refs and he seemed like a nice guy.... ill give him a few but next monday ima contact paypal see what they can do.
id hate to get screwed over new years, good luck dude, but dont ever buy again without pictures, i drove 800 miles once to buy a truck and gave the person a million chances to fess up to any problems with it, i saw pics just not enough of them. i get there after 2 and a half days, here it is a P.O.S. thought i was gonna strangle the lady and then slam her head in the car door. after i ripped 12 percent of my hair out i left and spent a little over 250 in gas. maybe more. but i got screwed in the bunghole pretty good. lesson learned now onto other online purchases lol

id hate to get screwed over new years, good luck dude, but dont ever buy again without pictures, i drove 800 miles once to buy a truck and gave the person a million chances to fess up to any problems with it, i saw pics just not enough of them. i get there after 2 and a half days, here it is a P.O.S. thought i was gonna strangle the lady and then slam her head in the car door. after i ripped 12 percent of my hair out i left and spent a little over 250 in gas. maybe more. but i got screwed in the bunghole pretty good. lesson learned now onto other online purchases lol

only reason i sent money was he had a few refs speak up on the thread said good guy to deal with....and he was a member since 2003. this will be the first and last time i get scammed.. if i get my money back i think ill just buy an audioque 2200 that way i know i will get the amp

only reason i sent money was he had a few refs speak up on the thread said good guy to deal with....and he was a member since 2003. this will be the first and last time i get scammed.. if i get my money back i think ill just buy an audioque 2200 that way i know i will get the amp
yea the whole internet thing ***** when they dont keep in touch cause you dont wanna bad mouth the guy then all the sudden he shows up you know what im sayin? but also its his responsibility to keep in touch with his buyer that is hundreds of miles away. hes asking for it right now though. GL man i hope he pops out of the bush your dog pees on all the time with the amp in his mouth saying here is your amp fine sir, I love you lol!!! sorry i have a big sense of humor, but i know how it is totally. o yea, and another time i got screwed was when i payed $2,000 for a dog and never got it. long story, but that guy wont wanna pull that bullshhhh again.

"if you wait then good luck, and if you get scammed then you deserved it."

No one deservers to get scammed why would you even say something like that?
because all the proof is there, he is not getting his amp, he should contact his bank or cc company and get his money back, if he waits then he has more of a chance of no getting **** back!

it ***** but its true, if he does not do anything then he deserved it!

because all the proof is there, he is not getting his amp, he should contact his bank or cc company and get his money back, if he waits then he has more of a chance of no getting **** back!
it ***** but its true, if he does not do anything then he deserved it!
i am currently dealing with paypal on this matter so i should get my money back i hope seller has not reponded to paypal yet tonite im able to claim for the money back

i am currently dealing with paypal on this matter so i should get my money back i hope seller has not reponded to paypal yet tonite im able to claim for the money back
yeah man trust me i dont want anybody to get scammed, its just the nature of things and sometimes you need to be blunt.

good luck on getting your money back, hope you do, and seriously buy uNkNoWns amp, he has refs and pics.

yeah man trust me i dont want anybody to get scammed, its just the nature of things and sometimes you need to be blunt.
good luck on getting your money back, hope you do, and seriously buy uNkNoWns amp, he has refs and pics.
ya well i dont have the money now thanks to grizzjwill //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.