SOLD 2 rd 1750.1 amps BN reducing price

Participant count
  • Participant list

redliner8
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys i have 2 rd 1650's brand new never used them straight from the company.

im lowering the price to 350 shipped

I also have a rd alpha for sale thats 175 shipped

hit me up with any offers

aim-charlie87168 or pm me.

i have more photos if u want them i alrdy have a thread going but it got to cluttered up so heres the link to that also for more pics

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376184

if somebody buys them just for today and tomorrow.

600 shipped

or each one 325 shipped

this is for today and tomorrow and it needs to be paypal

whew that is a nice price on that RD wish i had the money right now I need an amp to run these 2 kickers badly. bumpage for a nice price on a nice amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.