Sundown 2012 Frames : Samples Arrived

**** Jacob the frames look nice as hell hey btw can I need a way to contact about an inquiry I tried sending an email to you but said the email did not exist gotta talk to the man himself thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

**** Jacob the frames look nice as hell hey btw can I need a way to contact about an inquiry I tried sending an email to you but said the email did not exist gotta talk to the man himself thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Addy in my sig is good -- dont forget the "z"

so, i'll ask again. when/can we buy individual parts? i surely could use a 12" basket for the phx2 i'm about to rebuild, and a surround for an alphasonic i'm going to upgrade. can't wait to see one of these in action.
I havent posted nor do I know ETA yet. I will offer the parts for DIY but the frames wont be cheap (Id say similar if not a bit more than what mint TI frames go for). But stay tuned =)

Good question. What's the word on the nightshades?
I was waiting on thes parts =) Also stay tuned for a VERY cool option that I am pretty sure will be an industry first on them!

As for these parts usage... all lines above the SA series.

I was waiting on thes parts =) Also stay tuned for a VERY cool option that I am pretty sure will be an industry first on them!
As for these parts usage... all lines above the SA series.
So these baskets/cones are for the SAv3 models?

Any estimated time on the new NS?

So these baskets/cones are for the SAv3 models?
Any estimated time on the new NS?
Lines ABOVE the SA series //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif -- So upcoming "X" line (~1kw), Z line, and NS line.

Any ETAs will be posted when available as always.

Lines ABOVE the SA series //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif -- So upcoming "X" line (~1kw), Z line, and NS line.
Any ETAs will be posted when available as always.
Sounds good! Oh nice. A new line up.

If the New NSv3 look anything like the mock up you gave. I might have to put my AA mayhems up for sale.

Sounds good! Oh nice. A new line up.
If the New NSv3 look anything like the mock up you gave. I might have to put my AA mayhems up for sale.
The NS v.3 motor is wider than the mocked up motor -- I've posted a few previews of it so far :

That was an early prototype on the 12-spoke frame; our new 10" frames use the same size spider as that prototype plus the surround doesn't limit anything on our new tooling (that spider will tear the surround used in the video over time) -- the production motor unit will be very similar minus the top shorting ring piece / the top plate frame landing will be wider to match the frame spacer. It's a wide 250mm motor (where the Z is a 220mm motor).

One of my 10in 12 spokes just snapped in half time for recones gonna get a pair of baskets and cones as soon as available possible spiders if capable of more excursion than a normal 8in stiff spider

Will do once the cones arrive. Im updating with factory pics on the cone now =)
Good deal. The NSv3 with that basket and soft parts is going to look awesome! And we know its going to perform! Makes me wanna jump back in the audio game...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sundownz

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
sundownz
North Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date