SOLD Sundown 100.2 & 100.4 Amps

QtrHorse
10+ year member

It's my first day!
Tx
I have two NIB Sundown amps. I have had these amps for about 1.5 years. I honestly do not believe they have even been out of the box. I bought them some time ago with the plan of doing a custom install in my personal vehicle. Shortly after, I changed jobs and my new job came with a company vehicle so I did not finish the install on my own vehicle. They have been sitting in my closet the whole time. I figure it is about time I got rid of them.

Of course there is no warranty that I know of left. These are the version before the most recent update. They have never seen power, any wire in the terminals, mounted and etc..

Sundown 100.2 = $200 shipped

Sundown 100.4 = $300 shipped

I prefer Paypal. I only ship to the CONUS. I sometimes take 3-4 days to ship after the receipt of $$. Everything will be packed very well and the price above includes the correct insurance and tracking options. I will most likely ship them FedEx and I will ship them with the option of a indirect signature so they will not leave them on your doorstep, someone has to sign for them.

I do not have any pictures of them. They look just like all the other Sundown amps and there are no scratches so I felt no need to post pictures. If you need references, you can look them up here, over on DIYmobileaudio.com (under the same nick) and I can forward you my Paypal info through a PM so you can see how many verified transactions I have.

Update:

I found the transactions where I paid Jacob directly on my Paypal account for both amps. The 100.4 was purchased on Feb. 4th of 2007 and the 100.2 was purchased on May 5th of 2007. I do not have the receipt but maybe Jacob can look up the invoice. If that is the case, you may still have 1-4 months of warranty remianing, depending on the amp. I have not spoke with Jacob, so I don't know if he can do that, so take this with a grain of salt.

where u located
San Antonio, TX

If they are less than 2 years old and you have the invoice they still have warranty.
I doubt I do. Can you buy chance look it up by my name? I believe I paid by Paypal, I will try to find the exact date tonight. I bought them directly from you.

The 100.2 is sold.

Now someone buy the 100.4! If you buy the 100.4, I will toss in a Knu fused distro that has one 0ga or 4ga in and has two 4ga or 8ga out along with two Lightning Audio nickel set screw rings.

I am hypnotized by your avatar....
Buy the 100.4 and I will toss in the Avatar for free.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Not really looking for any trades at the moment unless you have any Surefire Flashlights or Surefire parts.

I have a 360 that I have not played in about a year.

What are the full specs and model number of the laptop? If you have a Wii, we can work something out.

you're not going to budge on those prices are you?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.