Northwest Region SUNDAY- June 6th KS107.5 Boom Off part 2

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

d-REW
10+ year member

tuTWENTY
didnt see this listed yet so posting it now.

SUNDAY June 6th ks107.5 Boom Off another FREE event at the Aurora Car Toys 13720 East Mississippi Avenue. Reg at noon show 1-3. another chance to win free Summer Jam tickets as well as other prizes they raffle off during the show.

fuk yeah................................................................... im comin to pound at this one and demo till my **** smokes! then i'm gonna show up to the finals and yell a 160 in the mic! and win

fuk yeah................................................................... im comin to pound at this one and demo till my **** smokes! then i'm gonna show up to the finals and yell a 160 in the mic! and win
well you can do both I've seen it LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.