Suggestions on system..... Plz give advice

IC5850

Just a few questions for the experts on car audio, I just recently got into the whole car audio thing..... I'm trying to build my system to respectibility.

Please give comments for anything at all...

Car #1:BMW 330Ci

Head Unit: Alpine CDA-7893

Sub Amp:JL Audio 500/1

Subs: Alpine 1240 Type R's

Fiberglass Box

Car #2: Nissan Pathfinder

Sub Amp: Alpine MFVT-707

Subs: Bazooka EL1204's

Wood Box

Please make suggestions for front/rear speakers for each car.....

I prefer to spend more of my budget towards the BMW............

Ok first off, for your BMW, the Alpine CDA-7893 will be great! I have one myself in my Benz... The JL Audio 500/1 is good, but I don't know about the subwoofers... I would move more towards a different brand when it comes to subs.... Second, in your truck the Alpine unit is fine... Just do not think of touching those Bazooka EL1204s, their piece of junk! They only allow 250w RMS, and a waste of money. I got them one day with a buy one get one free offer, I wonder why they were on sale. I ended up taking them back the next day. Hope this helps...

Thanx for the reply.....

What kind of subs would you recommend otherwise if my amp is an Alpine

2 channel MFVT-707......... this is for the Pathfinder..........

How about the BMW............ JL 500/1 amp with what subs???

Thank you for all your suggestions..... I would take it all into consideration.....

Actually, I want to go SPL, but the problem with the BMW is that the bass can't get out of the trunk because of some odd reason........

The budget is basically limilless.......... but within reason...

P.S.: Thanx for the reply guys............

For the BMW, as long as you don't mind some permanent alterations to your car, you could cut holes for ports in your back deck, I have done that b4 and had pretty good results, or you could attach your sub boxes right into the back deck and have your subs facing straight up in the cabin, I have also seen good results from that

JELLYDIME

for subs, check out diamond tdx subs that will be coming out soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

they handle insane amounts of power, sound amazing, and THUMP

my friend has two (he's a JL nut) and he absolutly loves them.

only problem is they're expensive!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.