suggestions i need a tight clean sub

you sure you don't want to blindly reccomend something? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Why not.....everyone else is.........

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Dude. Parthenon. Or the new XXX!!!!111!!!111!!! Yeah man! Dude that ish be the bumpinest ish on da markit bro! Their so loud made my girls pantys all wet and ish from the giggly bass and ish bro! Yeah!

Why not.....everyone else is.........

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Dude. Parthenon. Or the new XXX!!!!111!!!111!!! Yeah man! Dude that ish be the bumpinest ish on da markit bro! Their so loud made my girls pantys all wet and ish from the giggly bass and ish bro! Yeah!
Ya but he pimps a VW golf. all teh homeys know those 2 don't do any good in dem whips B. You gots to setup a 6th order BP using a combo of the Phoenix Gold Cyclone and teh MTX Jackhammer bruh! Den dat whip be jumpin!

I am putting in my vote for the JLw6v2. I have a pair of 10s in my Grand Prix with 1000w rms going to them and they sound phenominal. They won't pound like a solobaric, but they're much louder than everyone makes them out to be. I have no doubt I'd hit high 140's maybe low 150's on the meter.

I am putting in my vote for the JLw6v2. I have a pair of 10s in my Grand Prix with 1000w rms going to them and they sound phenominal. They won't pound like a solobaric, but they're much louder than everyone makes them out to be. I have no doubt I'd hit high 140's maybe low 150's on the meter.
hitting 150's isn't that easy with just a pair of 10s...

i know a guy that can do 154+ and man..the work he puts into that is crazy.

What about the IDMAX? I havent been on here in a while and last time I was everybody was giving it the thumbs up. I planned on picking up one and feeding it 700-800wrms. What do you guys think? Or is it outdated already? Thanks.

-Jared

this is my friends setup in his gti

222626323l1pg.jpg

If budget allows I second the SI D2. It works well off low or high power and performs in a wide range of box sizes and types.

If the budget is lower I second the Dayton Titanic MKIII. I've recommended this to several friends and they have achieved excellent results both ported and sealed.

What about the IDMAX? I havent been on here in a while and last time I was everybody was giving it the thumbs up. I planned on picking up one and feeding it 700-800wrms. What do you guys think? Or is it outdated already? Thanks.
-Jared

No. The IDMax is still a very good subwoofer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.