Suggest a capacitor for DSC1500.1D

Good idea, but.. Won't that pretty much just kill my alternator (it puts out ~85-90a, IIRC)
Also, can this be a 'secondary' battery, fuse it on my main battery and place this in the trunk since its sealed?
yea you would be good with the HC800...with the isolater it will even be better.. you can set it up in your trunk well secured and its all good..

Isn't 12v basically a dead battery?
Edit: Come with an isolator?
Stateofchargepercentagechart.jpg

Isolator? IDK what that is.

Ah, thanks, was thinking 10s, not 12's.. :/
TGIF! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

And you should know, I'm one of the the biggest nubs here when it comes to electrical -.-
obviously, you started a thread asking which cap to buy lulz

obviously, you started a thread asking which cap to buy lulz
haha x2.........save your money and get a battery...there's always guys on here selling batts on here...get you small kinetik or c&d batt and you should be fine. and an isolator isn't a must...i run two batts in the back and i have no problems...

These seem to be similar to kinetik 600s and 800s...found them purusing egay...

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=shuriken+battery&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=shuriken&_osacat=0&bkBtn=

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.