Central Region Sudden Impact Sound Show/ Meca 2x in Alsip IL May 15

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

tommyk90
5,000+ posts

THE WHOLE THING!!!
Who's coming to this show? I know I will be there with a bunch of my DOA buddies. This show always has a good turnout!

Sudden Impact Sound Show/ Meca 2x in Alsip IL May 15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Sunday, May 15 · 12:00pm - 3:00pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Sudden Impact Customs Shop

12650 S. Knoll Drive

Alsip, IL

Created By Alex Doaj Lopez

More Info • 4 Classes for Competition

•Cheap raffles for high end electronics

•Free to Watch - Bring your friends!

•Big Cookout

•DJ

shops number for more details is 708-926-9977

Show Information:

MECA 2X Event Sudden Impact Slam Session

Event Date: 5/15/2010

Event Location: Sudden Impact Customs

12650 S. Kroll Dr.

Alsip Il. 60803

Shop Phone# : 708-926-9977

Event Director: Christopher G. Parrilli

219-545-8474

cristoforop.31@gmail.com

Event Cost : $25.00 MECA 2X Competion Per Class

$45.00 MECA SPL & Park N Pound Combined

$25.00 Sudden Impact SPL Format Per Class

Awards : MECA Awards 1rst - 3rd Place

Sudden Impact SPL Format 1rst-3rd Place

It is a MECA 2X Event there will be all SPL Classes,Park N Pound Classes. There will also be the Sudden Impact SPl Format that they always have. I will be metering all classes. I am awarding $25.00 Highest SPL Of The Day , $25.00 Highest Park & Pound Of The Day & 75.00 for the highest combined score of the day.This should be a good show like I hear it is every year. Come out & see Sudden Impact Customs & see what they have to offer.

Well, looks like I'm out for this show.

S-10 decided to start leaking coolant from a heater core hose. No time to fix it and I'm not even sure if I can get the part needed.

I'll come to spectate, but competing isn't going to happen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Well, looks like I'm out for this show.
S-10 decided to start leaking coolant from a heater core hose. No time to fix it and I'm not even sure if I can get the part needed.

I'll come to spectate, but competing isn't going to happen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Just pull the hoses from the heater core and route them into each other, you don't need heat right now.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Ya ya I know... but maybe one day lol.....and gas? Ya....its only a 3 hour trip lol
That's a long *** drive, but you must be loud since TimmyK is backing out...

Just pull the hoses from the heater core and route them into each other, you don't need heat right now. 

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Easier said than done in the rain. That's really whats holding me back. Actually, the S-10 never needs heat again since I never drive it between the months of october and march.

Need the points lol,and Meca shows are not in full swing down south yet. Its not like his,Ive seen his records on Meca lol. Sorry to hear about the truck,hope you get it fixed and make it. (even though itll beat my a..) lol

Need the points lol,and Meca shows are not in full swing down south yet. Its not like his,Ive seen his records on Meca lol. Sorry to hear about the truck,hope you get it fixed and make it. (even though itll beat my a..) lol
No chance now.

Got the hose fixed (I think).

Went to start it to see if it was leaking anymore, now the truck won't run. No spark for some reason. I'm thinking it's a bad coil but I have no way to test or swap it out before the show sunday. Stinks but what can I do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.