Subwoofers

Only problem with DC Audio is there isn't a dealer even within 200 miles of my location and I can't find none of their stuff on car audio retail sites. There's not gonna be a way for me to afford the s15L7s amp wise. I want power out of them and an amp (or two) that would do the job would put me way over the limit. Still looking, thanks.
email rusty man...he'll hook ya up

Only problem with DC Audio is there isn't a dealer even within 200 miles of my location and I can't find none of their stuff on car audio retail sites. There's not gonna be a way for me to afford the s15L7s amp wise. I want power out of them and an amp (or two) that would do the job would put me way over the limit. Still looking, thanks.
email rusty man...he'll hook ya up
this is the only way other than buying used. and dc doesnt go through retail sites.

DC FTW

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.