12OOWRMS

MAX SPL-135 dB

DVC

IMPENDANCE-1.3 OHMS

LOUDEST IN D WORLD- 3YRS RUNNING

I READ IN A MMats catalog:-

12 15" juggernaut IN A VAN

185.7 dB -world record

I seriously doubt the 185 is true. First of all 12-15" would be hard to get in a van. A friend of mine took out his back seat and could only get 6-15's in a blazer, and was hitting 162 open door.

well i just got a magazine and it has 15 12's in a vw bus wich is pretty dam small they are strokers and it looks like it would bump and as far as that record goes i think thats false i believe rf has the new record of 179 point somethin so that 185 number is most likely wrong

I didn't say it couldn't be done, but it would be hard, another words the whole back of the van is nothing but a box, and personally I don't know anyone who would really want that whether they had the money or not. Especially a vw. But anyhow, fools like 53 wanna come on and try to throw out db numbers like its gonna impress someone, if he took his math classes he probably would have read the number to be something like 175.8

I think that the Rockford HX2s hold the record w/ 179.7 or something like that. The Juggernauts are nice but they have not yet to hit over 180.

L8ER

RM

No actually i have the mag with the vw bus, The doors and the roof are concrete. They beat team gates with it, they have the record, but i'm not sure if Alan Riley is in the same class.

the JUGGERNAUT people did hit 185 dB's it was an unoffical world record. and is the loudest ever recorded. as far as the money and stuff for it goes it was made by the JUGGERNAUT company so money really is no object for them. the RF team xmax van hit 175.2 with 12 power hx2 subs and 48 bd1500 amps

how is that unoficial??? did they just choose to forget it or what???? I'm pretty sure that 185 dbs would have been all over the place....

Left Photo - Team RF's Greg Cobbs gets set to win the 2001 dB Drag Racing Championship in the Extreme 9-12 Class at the recent finals in Nashville. Right Photo - Team RF's Greg Cobbs (right) with co-pilot Ian Holdeman shortly after setting a new world record 175.2 db score at the recent IASCA Finals in Charlotte, NC.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.