Subwoofer ?

It's expensive and offers nothing special.

Will it sound good? Likely, will it be loud? Depends on so much more than the sub. So who knows.

I'd look at an sql15 first
I am looking for a sound quality 15 that is loud so you hit it on the head. I am open to options on 1 15 that sounds great all around for about that same price or lower.

The SQL-15 Spokey mentioned would work awesome. Ifs almost always the box that separates a good system and a mediocre system. The Memphis would also get nice and loud. 1000 watts and a single 15 in a decent box is loud enough for most people. I don’t actually remember what I paid for this one, but it was under 400$. Get a good box and just about any 15 can get loud.

A few of us have just ordered SSA ZCON subs, you can jump on that bandwagon lol. I bought one 15" sub, they hit hard and sound good doing it from what I'm told. And they are made in the USA.

I am looking for a sound quality 15 that is loud so you hit it on the head. I am open to options on 1 15 that sounds great all around for about that same price or lower.

Yea id look at the stereo integrity sql15 the 1000-1200w the p1000 produces should be enough but I'd suggest building the box to their specs. If you want to port it, I personally like 32-36hz over their recommended 30hz for a slightly higher peak but it will sound good either way

I'd get the Dayton RSS390HE-22 on Sale right now for 241.75 Free shipping. They are usually 349.99
Dayuuum!! Cheaper than most 12s out there on the market and a 5 yr warranty thats untouchable too.Nice!!

A Level 3would be nice to think about as well.. Ive been Eyeballing the 12s in Level3 and 4, and the Cresendo subs too lately

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...