Subwoofer wiring question

Participant count
  • Participant list

50Marine

CarAudio.com Newbie
This is my first time posted if this was asked before I apologize here is my question I have 2 subs with 2 ohm dvc I want to run each sub in series to a 4 ohm load and then run the 2 subs in parallel back to a 2 ohm load the 2 sub box I have is basically 2 separate enclosures in one box do I put a small hole inside box to run all wiring inside box and only use 1 terminal or do I do the parallel connection at the amp itself by putting the wires together then into amp thanks

You can wire everything internally to a single pair of terminals on you box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.