Subwoofer suggestions 1 or 2

2-12's or a single 15. The box should be pretty close to the same size either way (I think). I like the XFL 12's or a single ABHD15". I'm an AB fan, and the ABHD15 is pretty impressive.

they probably would fit and I wouldn’t have any other truck space
That's why you have to give us deets bro. How much room do you have? How much money do you want to spend? Prefer new, refurb, used? Yada yada. And you're looking at eight cubes for two Sa-15s so yeah bye bye trunk if they even fit at all.

I’m looking to get back in the audio game and I’m gonna re use my old Diamond Audio D6 1500.1 and D6 300.4 and looking for a good subwoofer with a mix of sq and spl any suggestions size subwoofer doesn’t matter
I’m sure that d1600.1 is an og powerhouse but probably current hungry. Based on power and unknown of your electrical I’d recommend a single 12 or 15 depending on space you have. Building the enclosure to the specs of the sub will ensure optimized output and clean sound/output(sq lol). 750-1000 watts rms 12 will need 2-2.5 cubes and the 15 3-4 cubes.

Check out robot underground, Patrick can build you something just for your application, and at a very reasonable price if you are on a budget. If you are not, stereo integrity hst15mklll, needs less than 1.5cuft sealed, and not very much more ported.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.