Subwoofer Enclosure Fabricated by current West Coast Customs Fabricator / Installer

Diamond Dog
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Subwoofer Enclosure fabricated by current West Coast Customs Fabricator / Installer, with 2 ea. Kicker L5's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Excellent

Price:

$350.00

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This thing is built SOLID out of MDF and is too heavy to ship. I am in Orange County, CA and we would have to meet or if you insisted on freight, you would have to set that up

Item Pictures:

I am a new user but am 43 years old and have had crazy car audio systems since I was 16! Old School Soundstream, a/d/s, etc. Now that I am old, I am actually OK with today's stock stereos. I though I would never say that. Therefore I have been out of the scene for a while and why I am new to the forum. My user ID on ebay is fkc and I have 100% positive feedback. I have a bunch of stuff I am selling from what will probably be my last custom build

Click on pictures for an enlarged view

View attachment 26537990View attachment 26537991View attachment 26537992

This enclosure was made by one of the current fabricator / installers at West Coast Customs who is currently on the TV show. It will work in a lot of larger SUV's. It was designed to go right behind the 2nd row of seats if you have your 3rd row seats removed or right behind the 3rd row seats if you have them in. It has a quick connector as the installer wired the speakers to a hidden "port" in the back of the SUV and this enclosure could be easily unplugged and moved or removed. You can just cut off the connector and hard wire if you should choose to do so.

It houses 2 ea. 10" Kicker Solo Baric L5's. We originally put in L7's, but the L5's were much more efficient and sounded better. The enclosure is sealed. The enclosure is meticulously made and the woofers fire downward and are safe from being damaged. The enclosure is upholstered in Gray Vinyl and Grey Carpet. It is made of MDF and is SOLID. The angle of the back (which backs up against the rear seats in a 2003 Toyota Sequoia) was made perfectly for most SUV's and makes it so the depth of the enclosure takes up less space in the rear of your SUV.

The dimensions are 48" w by 13.3" deep at the base and 9" deep at the top, and 13" tall.

Spec's on the L5's

10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils

SoloKon aluminum-treated composite cone with Santoprene rubber surround

frequency response: 24-100 Hz

power range: 50-450 watts RMS (225 watts per coil)

peak power handling: 900 watts

sensitivity: 86.5 dB

top-mount depth: 6-3/16"

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I don't know what I did wrong to upset you guys. I certainly do not want to do that. If you could tell me the appropriate changes that I need to make in the ad, I will change them

I guess I don't know what I did wrong to upset you guys. I certainly do not want to do that. If you could tell me the appropriate changes that I need to make in the ad, I will change them

Don't worry about those posts. They are just harping on WCC and such. Better to just let it go instead of opening a huge can of worms.

Regardless, good luck with the sale.

I will contest to the Kicker L5 10in subs..They do get down pretty low,and take a beating..I still have one L5 dvc2ohm 10 left/older silver version..Rated @450 rms, but took a true 600 daily without any issues ea..GLWS:D

I will contest to the Kicker L5 10in subs..They do get down pretty low,and take a beating..I still have one L5 dvc2ohm 10 left/older silver version..Rated @450 rms, but took a true 600 daily without any issues ea..GLWS:D
GLWS op looks like a good box . 150watts over a subs rated is nothing lol

bump.

This will fit many SUV's (larger ones). NO usage has been put on them since I posted the first post as they have simply been stored.

Make a reasonable offer and I would love to clear up some storage space in my garage

just wanted to say, GREAT price...i just sold a 08 l5 15 in a 4 cu ft ported professionally built box for 150..and my l5 was ready to pop lol but what do you expect when you put a kicker on a sundown 2500 >//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.