Subwoofer decision help.!!!

chsvick5
10+ year member

Guys so I currently have 4 lanzar opti1232d on a 5k. On a impala 2002. I want something bigger and badder something that will make people tap out. And will have pressure to the ears as well as hairtricks. I was thinking 2 15 dc audio xl. Way do y'all think. If not give me your opinion on wat I should get

I have a dc 5k and had 4 lanzar opti 1232d I outdid a dd 3518 with an m2 but I still want louder. The size of box I had in there was depth34x36 lengthx16 tall. I believe it's around 9 cubic feet before displacement. I got a mechman 240 2 runs of positive and negative and kinetik battery. Soon to be xs power batteries so I talked to Jim And he suggested 2 15xl with same box. Wat do y'all think. Wat 15 would y'all choose or would u still stay with 12's?

You're not going to make people tap out with a trunk set up.

I just finished a box for 2 12" lvl5's off 2 RD5k's. Does decent hair tricks and meters around 153-154 in the kick. But nobody is going to tap out unless they have a vag...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.