Subwoofer Box!!!!!!!

double 07 or pro-rabbit will be in here shortly. both expert craftsman when it comes to custom enclosures -- you could contact them for quicker response and pricing info

Paris TX?!!

I was working there a couple months back. If your ever wanting to come up north a little, I'm in Ada. Working on my build now, another guy is here as well.

Let me drag him in here lol. @04murdalanche

I'm going with a DC-Creations box (I'm hoping pro-rabbit can set me up nicely, as I know he will!) he's in OKC so not too far. I know you don't know me but if your wanting to avoid shipping, I can pick it up for you when I get mine and you just come to Ada and get it. Unless shipping is reasonable for you.

Anyways @pro\-rabbit

[quote name='03F150MrSBF']Paris TX?!!

I was working there a couple months back. If your ever wanting to come up north a little, I'm in Ada. Working on my build now, another guy is here as well.

Let me drag him in here lol. @04murdalanche

I'm goinag with a DC-Creations box (I'm hoping pro-rabbit can set me up nicely, as I know he will!) he's in OKC so not too far. I know you don't know me but if your wanting to avoid shipping, I can pick it up for you when I get mine and you just come to Ada and get it. Unless shipping is reasonable for you.

Anyways @pro\-rabbit[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dresmith1979']Ok[/QUOTE]

PM me if you need any help my brotha..

Hey Jeff, you going with me to OKC when my box is ready? If its on the weekend I may just chill the night there if I'm off. Idk. You know how my shiz goes... :/

No disrespect or anything towards you, Pro-Rabbit... but have you gotten all your **** straightened out? I'd hate to see another thread/post about you come up. I've seen your work and its looks great but with the timeline issues and stuff you've been having... I'd just hate for you to get more **** tossed at you on here.

No disrespect or anything towards you, Pro-Rabbit... but have you gotten all your **** straightened out? I'd hate to see another thread/post about you come up. I've seen your work and its looks great but with the timeline issues and stuff you've been having... I'd just hate for you to get more **** tossed at you on here.
While I can understand the ideas behind your post. I simply do not post up much of our internal affairs here(for obvious reasons). I will say this though.

We did make some employment alterations and that was all that was needed to resolve our issues with our process. In short, some personal made an amazing sells pitch to get the job and then could not perform up to our expectations thus leading to the situation that transpired.

Now..all is 100% fine and we back on schedule. Actually we are now, at this moment, about 6 days ahead of schedule.

Yea what ever u do bro dont go dc creations shady business
Please explain our "shady business" in depth that you speak of. We have never done one thing shady at all. In fact any time we even have a small issue I personally go above and beyond to resolve that issue and to do my best to ensure we alter our process, software, or hardware as needed to resolve any issues that come up.

You go above and beyond to show how upset you are that you can not "play" by the rules of a forum and manage to accumulate infractions. Which of course is everyone's fault but your own.(or so you think) Now take your conversation to the dome were trolls belong.

Please explain our "shady business" in depth that you speak of. We have never done one thing shady at all. In fact any time we even have a small issue I personally go above and beyond to resolve that issue and to do my best to ensure we alter our process, software, or hardware as needed to resolve any issues that come up.
You go above and beyond to show how upset you are that you can not "play" by the rules of a forum and manage to accumulate infractions. Which of course is everyone's fault but your own.(or so you think) Now take your conversation to the dome were trolls belong.
U guys basically take money ans forget about the business u guys are the girl who never calls back after the first date lmao im just saying if some one was a whole month behind on my box and it still didn't ship for a I woykd want a full refund

So your suggestion is based on what? The fact that you refuse to except every business has issues from time to time and I was unaware until a post was made? Also, we were never a month behind. At most we had a two week delay. Which was resolved and the person who was responsible was released to find more gainful employment.

What I find comical is that you base your entire thought of my company on your personal interpretation of what transpired rather then what actually happened. Which is ok to have your own view but at this point you are allowing your biased view to control what you see/think/read.

I tell you what when ever you want/need a box call me. Don't email or pm, call and ask for me directly. I will offer you a special one time deal and if that goes wrong then you have every right to your prior suggested claim, except with out the innuendo of scamming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dresmith1979

10+ year member
dresmith1979
Paris, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from