Subwoofer Box quote

I just built one for my girlfriend. A little over a cube. It's super easy. You can get a quick cut sheet, have it cut at home Depot or Lowes, then glue and screw. The only hard part is cutting the hole. Use a jig saw or a router. If you aren't comfortable doing it yourself I'm sure someone on here can do it cheap.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

94b5444906a72c0f75e76e30258b5188.jpg

As an example

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

i had made one of my own, but i think it did make it big and not very well lol, i was just checking to see if for sealed if it would be better professionally done lol, or is it with just sealed that it does not need to be, lol thank you u all

i had made one of my own, but i think it did make it big and not very well lol, i was just checking to see if for sealed if it would be better professionally done lol, or is it with just sealed that it does not need to be, lol thank you u all
sealed is a no brainer, barely any tuning involved. I would not recommend paying out the @ss for a plain old sealed box. Just build your own and use torres box calc along with winisd. How big it should be depends on the power you have.

You can do ported as well, you just need a good design

awesome, thank you all for all the info, i may just go and try to rebuild it, any recommendations for wood, i used mdf 3/4 last time, kinda wanted to try to go smaller, can I?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.