Subtilis 12

I don't want to read this whole thread... Would someone please give me the Cliff Notes on what happened?
Copied and pasted from CACO.....

He was banned for scamming and fraud.
He scammed on previous sites under different users when he was younger, and do not think he still scammed, but you never know.

Fraud because he tried claiming others hard work for his own, leading people to believe they will be receiving a quality built sub box, when in reality, they were receiving garbage... which IMO is also scamming people.

As far as his shop, he has said on his ebay site

Prices on Subtilis Audio.com are extremely low due to the fact we employee no one. This is a one man operation by a enthusiast for enthusiasts. This is a full time job, and one I take pride in as the owner/founder.

and also on the ebay site

SubtilisAudio was formed in Late 2009 to serve the car audio community. We have over 50+ Years combined car audio experience and are here to help you with any questions you may have! We want every one of our customers to be satisfied, so if you cannot find an item or have trouble with your order, please contact us promptly!

On top of selling top of the line equipment and accessories, we offer custom box building and fabrication services. If you are in need of these services, please contact us and we can work with you 1 on 1 to accomplish your Car Audio Goals.

When he got caught he lied more. Oh, yeah my builder did this before he was working with me.... lies. Oh, yeah I did not post someone else hard work, that was my ebay ad poster not me.

we all understand this, do you hae to leave retarded comments everywhere?
do you guys have to be up tight little *****es that wont give new companies a chance because your o busy ******* on the balls of the companies that your in love with

Does it bother anyone else that Jacob is associating himself with people like this?
I am not associated with Subtilis / Skar any more than any other dealer / customer.

They pay me for products and services and I deliver them.

As long as Kevin takes care of his Sundown customers I have no issues with him -- and so far I have not received a single complaint about his practices as a Sundown dealer.

I am not associated with Subtilis / Skar any more than any other dealer / customer.
They pay me for products and services and I deliver them.

As long as Kevin takes care of his Sundown customers I have no issues with him -- and so far I have not received a single complaint about his practices as a Sundown dealer.
Well that's good, he just seems shady to the normal person on this forum, IMO. He gets called out for being Lambo911...says he isn't...then says he is. Then changes his name from Subtilis to that audioimpactxx or whatever it was...changes the name of the company attached to the woofer, which makes it seem like he's trying to hide from the bad publicity that Subtilis got on here.

Just doesn't seem right from this side of the computer...and I really wanted to try out one of those 12's too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pimpolligist16

10+ year member
HOLA HOLA HOLA HOLA
pimpolligist16
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date