Subtilis 12

Why u always mad, bro?
Not always mad bruh. Hell you've even given me helpful advice. Just sick of the teenage ******** on this forum, and the internet badass persona mother ****ers want to take on.

I'm a ****ing PM away, I'll give you any of you any ****ing info you ****ing want if you feel like you are Mr. Badass. Hands, knives, guns, whatever the ****, don't matter to me. Play it how the **** you want to play it. I've been real for 37 years, and I'll be real until I take my last breath. I'm not an internet badass. I was born a badass, and I'll die that way. Sick as **** of teenage kids playing games, you want a ****ing .45 pointed at your head you just ****ing let me know. You'll have a real story to tell then.

Not always mad bruh. Hell you've even given me helpful advice. Just sick of the teenage ******** on this forum, and the internet badass persona mother ****ers want to take on.
I'm a ****ing PM away, I'll give you any of you any ****ing info you ****ing want if you feel like you are Mr. Badass. Hands, knives, guns, whatever the ****, don't matter to me. Play it how the **** you want to play it. I've been real for 37 years, and I'll be real until I take my last breath. I'm not an internet badass. I was born a badass, and I'll die that way. Sick as **** of teenage kids playing games, you want a ****ing .45 pointed at your head you just ****ing let me know. You'll have a real story to tell then.
U retarded, bro?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pimpolligist16

10+ year member
HOLA HOLA HOLA HOLA
pimpolligist16
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date