Subs that don't require large space

gsuchyta
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm looking to do 2 15's in my trunk and the most space I can get is about 5.7 cubes with sub and port displacement accounted for. What are some 15" subs that would sound good in that little space? Each 15 would have 2.85 cubes btw.

I have an atomic 3000.1 for power and want to get as loud as possible.

That is what I was thinking.

What about the Mach 5 IXL I think I read somewhere on here that they only required 3 cubes ported but I could be wrong.

I did not know that the fi q and bl could work in that little space. Interesting...

Nice to see some options. Can you guys think of any more?

The Oz Matrix Elite 15's have pretty small space requirements as well.

EDIT: Though I just realized their website is fully down now so I guess they're completely out of business now?

What about a single 18" BTL with 3k on it in a 5.5 cube ported?

Fi BL with that much power will still get loud even in small ported box.

2 kicker 12" sqaures with 3k ported

Ask mRgowski if 2 15" IXL can safely be run off of 1.3- 1.5 k+ per woofer, might be too much powa?

or an 18" RE MT single setup.

The Atomic 3000.1 will ruin 1/2 ohm daily right?

My electrical is pretty good. Got 160amp HO alt and 2 batts in the trunk and my voltage doesn't drop below 13.7 @ 1 ohm usually so I think I could run those 2 Bl's at 1/2 ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.