Subs stopped working after Jump to battery.

Participant count
  • Participant list

theATOMiC

Hawaii
As title says.. subs worked before.. subs havent worked since.

Car - FRS

Head unit - Stock

Amp - Rockford fosgate p1000x1bd

Subs - 2x10s Kickers wired @ 2ohms

- Car starts on its own now

- Amp has Blue light (power with no shorts or overheating)

- Tested subs with AA battery, they "hit"

I am not going through the stock amp as i installed subs only and didnt want extra power to the door speakers. Is their a setting in the stock head unit that has to be changed? If i remember correctly when the battery dies completely the electronics go back to "stock".

Any help is very much appreciated.

headunit is stock its unlikely, but look for an option that will toggle a rear output or a subwoofer (subw) output. ive seen headunits reset to stock where an output for the sub is defaulted to rear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.