Subs Sound No Good

Participant count
  • Participant list

Colin_S

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

I need some help with my Sub install. I have a custom made duel compartment sub box with 2 Caliber CWX 12 Sub Woofers, my problem is with the bass sound I wont I have lot of un wanted sound before and after the beat. What do I need to do to eliminate this unwanted sound. The rest of my system is 2 x Polk Momo 6.5" Components and I am running the subs and speakers off Caliber CA 470 Pro Amps with the Sub Amps Bridged to 2 Channels. All the cabling is top spec Phoenix Gold.

Thanks in advance

Colin

You only need to post your question once, not several times in several different rooms. Check to make sure the subs are not connected backwards. Check your crossover points as well. How large is the box; sealed, ported, or bandpass?

Might want to check your Ground.. I'm not sure what your problem is do to the lack of detail but I would start with making sure your grounded properly as a bad ground can make any sub sound like crap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.