subs setip

Participant count
  • Participant list
Fukking wrong. I knew subs in doors wasn't an option and gave him options for a decent amount of midbass in his doors. And you still can't answer the question. Did you tell him to build pods for his doors for subwoofers? Avoid the question again. You proceeded to talk to him about midrange speakers kid.

No why would I tell him to build pods, and mid range is not mid bass. You can still get decently low mid bass without pods inside of doors. I damn sure don't have subs in my doors yet I can play some lower midbass from them unlike pa mids.

I never talked about midrange speakers but mids which are midbass when I talk about them. Never once have I recommend a midrange driver in this thread but rather a midbass driver. That's the difference. Guess that's the disconnect that you haven't understood yet.

Midrange and midbass are two completely different things and manufacturer labels aren't always accurate which only furthers the confusion.

Why is it that the op had not issues understanding what I meant yet you are?

That's alot of money for what you are getting

My suggestion a sa12v2 and an sae1000d or sdx 1200.1. much better performance per dollar.

That said the Rockford amp is quality the kicker is meh
505401A2-28C5-40FA-B45A-914BA83554B9.png
would something along these lines be better, im not looking to hit any competitions just something to give my mids a little relief and a good amount of bass for my music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...