subs setip

Participant count
  • Participants list

nr2004

CarAudio.com Newbie
fresno

im attempting to build my first sub setup and wanted to get some input on if this seems good

Damn for being so old your life experience is thin

You go through a gate to enter a job site.
You bring your tools in as they are needed to perform the job.
feelings are not needed to perform a job and get left outside the gate.
You brought feelings inside the gate.

And I was wrong you aren't a hand, definitely a foot. Walked on by lots of people on here due to this very attitude you are displaying now.

Damn for being so old your life experience is thin

You go through a gate to enter a job site.
You bring your tools in as they are needed to perform the job.
feelings are not needed to perform a job and get left outside the gate.
You brought feelings inside the gate.

And I was wrong you aren't a hand, definitely a foot. Walked on by lots of people on here due to this very attitude you are displaying now.

And they all either quit or tried to contact the admins. You came at me. We were perfectly fine before you went out of your way to come at me. Then you talked to the OP about the exact type of speakers that I recommended. Wtf is that?

And they all either quit or tried to contact the admins. You came at me. We were perfectly fine before you went out of your way to come at me. Then you talked to the OP about the exact type of speakers that I recommended. Wtf is that?

Why did I talk about the speakers you recommended? Because he was ignorant to what they were. He didn't understand the differences in pa speakers and high end sq speakers. It becomes obvious the 2 we're on completely opposite ends of the spectrum. And the statement saying he wanted bass without subs completely rules out pa style speakers. Which is why I questioned your recommendation. It didn't make sense. it was the opposite of what he was asking for and a bad recommendation for the situation. You were wrong to recommend them for that user. If that guy buys them he will be disappointed. It wasn't what he wanted.

Yea I dislike pa style speakers but if thats what he wanted I probably would've recommended something different or not commented at all.

I didn't come at you I called you out on a bad recommendation. Sorry bud you were wrong this time. You didn't read every word you just said tldr and made your recommendation.

Why did I talk about the speakers you recommended? Because he was ignorant to what they were. He didn't understand the differences in pa speakers and high end sq speakers. It becomes obvious the 2 we're on completely opposite ends of the spectrum. And the statement saying he wanted bass without subs completely rules out pa style speakers. Which is why I questioned your recommendation. It didn't make sense. it was the opposite of what he was asking for and a bad recommendation for the situation. You were wrong to recommend them for that user. If that guy buys them he will be disappointed. It wasn't what he wanted.

Yea I dislike pa style speakers but if thats what he wanted I probably would've recommended something different or not commented at all.

I didn't come at you I called you out on a bad recommendation. Sorry bud you were wrong this time. You didn't read every word you just said tldr and made your recommendation.

Fukking wrong. I knew subs in doors wasn't an option and gave him options for a decent amount of midbass in his doors. And you still can't answer the question. Did you tell him to build pods for his doors for subwoofers? Avoid the question again. You proceeded to talk to him about midrange speakers kid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...