Subs running hot with new amp. Advice?

Do you think replacing my distro block with an actual battery (either yellow top or D3100), will make a big difference? Even if I still have my stock alt for now?
Also do extra batts NEED to be charged via an external charger? Or can they be charged just by driving the car with little to no draw coming from the amps? Cuz with my job I drive quite a bit everyday. Average 1200Km per month (745 miles).
Yes another battery will most definitely help... If you are NOT pulling more amperage than your electrical can supply while the vehicle is running, then YES - the alt will charge your batt(s) as it is supposed to, but I still think it's a good idea to hook up to a charger every so often when running daily off of a stock alt especially if you like to crank up your system a lot when driving (I Know I Do - LOL) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.