Subs like this ....

Participant count
  • Participant list
You talkin' servo driven subwoofer? Like this? -->

Contrabass_clam.gif

705f3f94ef5be17f84e9566a883255c5.jpg
servodrive.jpg

That's old school, bruh. They do it much bigger now, we're talkin 40" cones to start with. Powersoft subs are the new version of that but with true linearity and enormous output, like nothing else.

post-3306-0-71186300-1440195397.jpg

Powersoft-M-moteur.jpg

powersoft-mforce-engine-b.JPG

M-Force-transmission.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Yep ..my box is identical to the one in my pic except it was water damaged ..I need to rebuild it ..I’ve had it in storage for at least 10 years
You should rebuil it with modern parts, long throw stuff.

I’m just gonna duplicate the box it’s in out of 3/4 Birch ..but I may do MDF ..the company that made the subs designed the box for them so I guess they know the specs of their subs ..I’m unsure of their power handling..but I’ve been told these things play really low

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.