subs hitting at differ times. off balance

so you want a piece of plex above your setup to act as a front baffle to control cone movement? Do you have any odd loading issues? are they ported and the one 'off firing' closer to the port mouth or end in the box?

if you are getting output from them i dont assume they are out of phase, one - one + off and its a problem lol

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

here is box specs off of ddaudio site 1.75^ft (2) 8" or (1) 12" 28.0 sq" vent x 21.5" long it was built to these specs. tuned between 35-40hz i had it double baffled and countersunk. with a 45 corner in port (you can see it in port pic). i bult the box a tiny bit small since i am going to throw double the rated power to them. on punchy bass notes is when they bottom out and on super low bass notes. i have subsonic set to about 25-30 hz which is a bit high for box spec but they seem to bottom out any lower than that. not sure what to set the filter for?

i heard form mulitple people to put a wall in front of subs so they pressurize more i guess you could call it so they dont bottom out as easy because of the power i am sending to them. and i want to still be able to see the subs since i paid for cf dustcaps thats why i want plexi.

so you want a piece of plex above your setup to act as a front baffle to control cone movement? Do you have any odd loading issues? are they ported and the one 'off firing' closer to the port mouth or end in the box? if you are getting output from them i dont assume they are out of phase, one - one + off and its a problem lol
what do you mean load issues??? yes one sub is closer to port. i only have one port. thx for help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.