Subs for Toyota Rav4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Radiation

Hello everyone,

I just joined the forum because I'm new to car audio and need some help on deciding what to buy for my 2004 Rav4. I've been looking at dual JBL GT5-10 and a Precision Power BK6501D amp, would this be the best bang for my buck or are their some better subs to choose from. I'm on a budget of $80 per sub preferably on amazon.

I still need to go out and measure the width of my cargo space before looking at ported boxes but what would be the best frequency to tune the box to 40, 30?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
If they had an orange basket I would have to buy them.... Hmmmm Sell my 4 Xs and get 6 of those and do no-wall again with one more 4500..... :unsure:
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...
Look at the Alpine Type S subs.

About this thread

Radiation

Radiation
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from